This is only one part of the trip. No worries I will get to the other ones. I thought I would do them at different times to save you some time!!
Of life. Join me as I embark on a journey to make my life whole: in spirit, mind, and food!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Peru- Patabamba and Quennco!
On the last night in Patabamba they made a big "feast" with lamb and potatoes. ( Just for the info, the lamb was a previous friend of ours by the rooms. In otherwards, we had seen the lamb tied up). Anyway this is what they cooked it in. It's like an Incan dutch oven.
Above- These were the rooms we slept in at Patabamba. They had a really nice facility to room in. They even had bathrooms with toilets!!
Above- In Quennco, part of the service was to transport and crush bamboo for the roof. We also took dirt piles and flattened the bottom of some rooms.
Above- We went on horses from the village Patabamba to Quennco. We decided this is dad's ultimate cowboy picture (on his little pony)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome Kenz! I'm glad you got home safely. And hurray for flushing toilets! Dad looks so funny on that little pony! Can't wait to read more about your trip.
Post a Comment