We had a fun day for the last day of school before Christmas Day. We had a tabloid sports day where the entire high school split into house teams (kind of like Harry Potter) and went to a near-by field to play sports all morning. There were several games: human battleship with water balloons, an obstacle course, egg volleyball, water relay race, and a crawling race on soapy tarp.
It was a fun, relaxing day with friends and such. However, I was insanely sore for the next few days. I felt like my body was one big bruise that couldn't move. Not fun. Below are the three closest friends I've made here. Starting from the left: Holly, Chan, and Merlin. They are great friends with good standards!
After the sports we changed clothes and then had an awards assembly at the school. They gave certificates for things like Honor Roll and what they call Director's List. I guess the latter is pretty hard to get from what the kids were saying. Well...I got it!! Everyone was amazed that I got it in my first semester. That was exciting!
We got out around 12:30, so my friends and I decided to go out to lunch at the Sushi Bar. I love that place!! Then some of us went to the office supply store because Chan is obsessed with that kind of thing. It was kind of funny, but I didn't mind because I kind of like that kind of thing too. I was just glad to be doing something with friends instead of just sitting at home.
1 comment:
Kenzie that sounds so fun! I'm glad you got to have fun with the sports and then with friends afterwards. Plus I'll be honest I don't find it all that surprising that you would get such an esteemed award, but still VERY cool! You are amazing! I love you!
Post a Comment